UPDATE May 3, 2020:
COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines effective May 4:
· Check in at the East Gate will include health assessment with temperature check.
· Remind your child of this change and that staff will be wearing masks.
· Be prepared to say good bye to your child at the gate as entrance to the building is limited to staff and children at this time.
· Your child will be escorted into the side entrance for immediate hand washing.
· Lunches will be limited to a cold lunch with an ice pack. This reduces contamination in the refrigerator .
· Bring 1 blanket for naptime that will be sent home weekly on Friday for laundering.
· Be sure that all of your child's belongings and clothing are marked with full name.
· For pick-up of your child, you will call into the school (322-4223) and your child will be brought out the front door to your car. Please avoid gathering at the door to be compliant with social distancing guidelines.
PLEASE KNOW THAT IN ORDER TO ASSURE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF CHILDREN, YOUR COOPERATION WITH THESE GUIDELINES IS REQUIRED. PROTOCOLS WILL BE CHANGED BASED ON HEALTH DEPARTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS.
WE ARE EXCITED TO HAVE YOU BACK! STAFF WORKED ALL DAY ON MAY 1st TO PREPARE FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS AND TO PREPARE CLASSROOMS TO WELCOME YOUR CHILDREN BACK.
WE KNOW THESE ARRANGEMENTS MAY BE INCONVENIENT AND WILL WORK WITH EACH FAMILY IF INDIVIDUAL ISSUES ARISE.
If you will be bringing your child next week, please contact Mrs. Heidi at Director@achildsworldreno.com
Heidi Schuett, Director
Art and Sharon Willans, owners
View update history at https://achildsworldreno.com/covid-19-response
We develop hands on, developmentally appropriate curriculum based on Nevada Early Childhood and Pre-K Standards
Open from 6:30 am - 6:00 pm
Preschool and Pre-K class time between 9:00 am & 4 :00 pm
A Child's World is a behavioral health community network. We offer consultation with qualified staff regarding specific learning and behavior needs.